Audiology & Speech Therapy
- Smt. Deepa Valame (2011)- co-author Audiometric Profile of patients with chronic Renal failure. (co-author). In Journal Otorhinolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery (2010).
- Waghmare, P. S., Mohite, J. S., and Gore, G. B. (2011). “Development of a Marathi Speech Recognition Test (Pediatric): A Preliminary Report”. In The Journal of the Indian Speech and Hearing Association, Vol 25 (1), 59 64.
- Smt. Deepa Valame (2011) Binaural Integration deficits in children with learning Disability. Journal Of Indian Speech Language and Hearing association, Vol.25.
- Maryam Jalali & Madhavi Phadke. Assessment of Endothelial dysfunction in health & disease using various parametersAccepted for publication in 2011 in Indian journal of Clinical Biochemistry.
- Dr.Jayesh P Warade. Serum calcium: can it be a diagnostic and prognostic marker in Essential Hypertension? Journal of clinical & Diagnostic Research, 2011,5(1), 58- 62.
- Kalekar S, Karve A, Munshi R, Bhalerao S. Evaluation of the Adipogenic potential and glucose uptake stimulatory activity of Phyllanthus emblica and Tinospora cordifolia: an in vitro study. International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences Vol 3 (1); 2012: pg 230-236
- Munshi RP, Bhalerao S, Rathi P, Kuber VV, Nipanikar SU, Kadbane KP. An Open Label, Prospective Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of TLPL/AY/01/2008 in the Management of Functional Constipation. Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine. 2011 Vol 2 (3); pg. 144-152
- Bhalerao S, Munshi R, Tilve, P, Kumbhar D. A survey of the labeling information provided for ayurvedic drugs marketed in India. International Journal Ayurvedic Research, 2010, Vol 1 (4): p. 220-222
- K. Holloway et al. Surveillance of antimicrobial resistance in resource-constrained settings – experience from five pilot projects. Tropical Medicine and International Health, March 2011, 16 (3); 368–374
- K. Holloway et al. Surveillance of community antimicrobial use in resource-constrained settings – experience from five pilot projects. Tropical Medicine and International Health volume Feb 2011, 16 (2); 152–161
- DR. BACHI T. HATHIRAM, DR. VICKY S. KHATTAR “Venous Hemangioma of the Nasal Septum-A Case Report” in Orissa Journal of ORL and HNS (Accepted for publication-Jan 2011).
- DR. BACHI T. HATHIRAM, DR. VICKY S. KHATTAR “An unusual presentation of Impacted foreign-body in the adult larynx” in Indian Journal of otolaryngology and Head Neck Surgery Jan-March 2011, Vo.-63 (I), pp:96-98.
- DR. BACHI T. HATHIRAM, DR. VICKY S. KHATTAR. Chapter on “Pathophysiology and Potential Etiologies of Chronic Rhinosinusitis” in the book “Chronic Rhinosinusitis” V P Sood (ed) Delhi, India ELSEVIER 2011; pp:14-42
- Sonawane SS, Mohite SC, Waghmare SA, Kharat RD, Sabale PR. Computed Tomography (CT Scan)-A superior Tool to Locate the Foreign Bodies and Tissue Injuries in Cases of Firearm Injuries. Medico-Legal Update, Year : 2012, Volume : 12, Issue : 1 ,pp 112- 113
- Chaudhari VA, Mohite SC, Sabale PR, Kharat RD, Sonawane SS. Battered Baby Syndrome-A Case Report. Medico-Legal Update, Year : 2012, Volume : 12, Issue : 1, pp 123 – 124
- Mohite SC, Kharat RD, Sabale PR, Sonawane SS. Body donation - a noble deed for a noble cause. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Year : 2012, Volume : 6, Issue : 1, pp 79 – 81
- Kharat RD, Vaz WF. Bedside Diagnosis of Commonly Used Pesticides by Thin Layer Chromatography. Medico-Legal Update, Year : 2012, Volume : 12, Issue : 1, pp 26 – 28
- Kadam SS, Chaudhari VA, Domestic Violence against Woman: Past, Present, Future. J Indian Acad Forensic Med. July-September 2011, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp 261-266
- CS Limaye, VA Londhey, MY Nadkar, NE Borges. Hypomagnesemia in Critically Ill Medical Patients. J Assoc Physicians India.2011;59(1):19-22.(Original Article)
- Dewoolkar V, Belekar D, Butala U. Primary Paratesticular Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma. Accepted for publication in Bombay Hospital Journal (reference number 2143). To be published in printed version in special issue 2011.
- Balsarkar D et al. Large retroperitoneal mass in a young female. Electronic Image of the month. Gastroenterology Feb 2011
- Balsarkar D et al. Sister Marie Joseph nodule: a rare manifestation of adenocarcinoma of gall bladder. Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Gastroenterology.
- Mandurke L, Torane V, Set R, Shastri J. A rare case of dental abscess caused by M chelonei: A case report. (accepted for publication Dated 22/2/2011)
- Swami A, Samal B, Sawant S, Mandurke L, Shastri J. Study on hand hygiene practices in health care workers (HCWs) among all cadres of staff in critical care areas (accepted for publication Dated 22/2/2011)
- Sawant S, Agrawal S, Shastri J, Pawaskar M, Kadam P. HIV infections amongst tuberculosis patients in Mumbai, Journal of Laboratory Physicians (2011), 3 (1)12-14
- Agrawal S, Sawant S, Shastri J. Paediatric HIV in Mumbai, Indian Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and AIDS, (2011):32 (1).
- Munshi S U, Taneja S, Bhavesh N S, Shastri J, Agrawal R, Jameel S. Metabonomic analysis of Hepatitis E patients shows deregulated metabolic cycles and abnormalities in amino acid metabolism. Indian Journal of Viral Hepatitis (2011)
- Baradkar V, Samal B, Mali S, Shastri JS, Kulkarni K. Acanthamoeba on Sabourads agar from a patient with keratitis, Journal of Tropical Parasitology 2011
- Khan N, Set R, Shastri J S. Isolation and characterization of Mycobacterium species and antitubercular drug susceptibility test of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in HIV seropositive patients. The Indian Practitioner, August 2011.
- Audiometric profile in patients with chronic renal failure. J.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2011 Apr;40(2):131-6. Published
- Incidence of bacteremia associated with central venous catheter in patients on hemodialysis International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
ISSN- 0975-1491 Vol 3 Issue 3, 2011 Published
- Castleman Disease with Secondary Amyloidosis: A very rare cause of Nephrotic Syndrome. Prensented in XVII Annual Congress of the Indian Society of Nephrology, Published in Indian Journal of Nephrology, Vol.21, Supplement, Dec.'2011, Page No.S26
- Chronic Kidney Disease- Metabolic Bone Disease with Rare presentation as Dense, Osteosclerotic Vertebrae, Prensented in XVII Annual Congress of the Indian Society of Nephrology Published in Indian Journal of Nephrology, Vol.21, Supplement ,Dec.'2011, Page No. S26.
- Unilateral Fascial Swelling- A rare complication of hemodialysis Access. Prensented in XVII Annual Congress of the Indian Society of Nephrology Published in Indian Journal of Nephrology, Vol.21, Supplement , Dec.'2011, Page No. S53.
- Incidence of Bacteremia Associated with Temporary Central Venous Catheters in Hemodialysis Patients. Prensented in XVII Annual Congress of the Indian Society of Nephrology. Published in Indian Journal of Nephrology, Vol.21, Supplement , Dec.'2011, Page No. S54.
- A young adult with progressive limb shaking and Slowness. Chakor RT, Rajadhyaksha GC. Journal of Postgraduate Medicine, July 2011 Vol 57 Issue 3.
- Severe neuropsychiatric presentation of Wilson’s disease. Chakor RT, Santhosh NS. Indian J Psychiatry, 2011;53:170-1.
Obstratics & Gynaecology
- Dr. Ching Ling Yi. Hepatobiliary problems in pregnancy –A case sries report Bombay Hosp Journal April 2011
- Dr. Ching Ling Yi. A rare case of malignant mixed millerian tumour –Bombay hospital Journal April 2011
- Dr. Reena J Wani Online Publications “Non Contraceptive Benefits of the OC Pill” in AOFOG YGAA newsletter June 2011
- “CERVICAL CANCER PREVENTION AND SCREENING: A PARADIGM SHIFT” in India’s TopDocs online newsletter July 2011
- Dr. Reena J Wani Online Publications “Parenteral Iron Therapy- An overview”: Wani R, Dwivedi M. in News & Views. Anemia in Pregnancy: Online issue of MOGS News Magazine, March 2011.
- Vaideeswar P, Bavdekar SB, Biswas P, Sarangarajan R, Bhosale A. Viral ventilator-associated pneumonia: Uncovering tip of the iceberg. Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2011; 54(2):339-43
- Gogtay NJ, Bavdekar SB. Assessment of safety and tolerability of local application of DEBA cream in infants and children. Int J Risk Saf Med. 2011; 23(1):1-3.
- Karnik P, Tullu MS, David J, Ghildiyal RG, Induced Hemiballismus in a child. Journal of Childhood Neurology 2011; 26(7):904-6
- Tullu MS, Ghildiyal R, Tambe S. Ventricular septal defect with dual valve rheumatic heart disease and infective endocarditis. Al Ameen J Med Sci 2011; 4(3):303-4
- Tullu MS, David J, Ghildiyal R. Disseminated tuberculosis: How early can it present? Ped Infect Dis J 2011; 3(1):55-7
- Save S, Sanap S, Dahiphale R, Lathia T, Sangavi B, Kher A. Beckwith Wiedeman Syndrome with hypoglycemia. Bombay Hospital J 2011; 53(1):76-8
- Jashnani KD, Patil Laxmi. Blood donor deferrals: Can this be reduced? Asian J Transfusion Sci. 2011 Jan-Jun; 5(1) 60.
- Purohit DP,Batheja P, Jashnani KD, Arivarasan, Shenoy AS. Profiles of Alzheimer’s disease-related pathology in an aging urban population sample in India .J Alzheimer’s Dis. 2011 Jan; 24 (1): 187-96
- Jashnani KD, Sindhura lakshmi KL, Metkar GS. Heterotopic Pregnancy: Incidental microscopic finding at puerperal tubal ligation. Bombay Hospital Journal, Vol. 53, No. 2, 2011, 285-286
- Paraurethral leiomyoma- A case Report. Shah V B, Patel R, Pallavi P, Shah B S. The Indian Practitioner 2011;64(1):41-2.
- A Study of Pattern of Blood Collection and Incidence of Transfusion Transmitted Diseases. Vinaya B Shah , Dr Mangesh Bolegawe, Dr Pallavi Patil and Dr Madhavi Deokar. The Indian Practitioner 2011;64(2):105-110.
- A Study of Public Perception towards Blood Donation. Vinaya B Shah, Pallavi Patil, Deepika Sawant and Madhavi Deokar. Bombay Hospital Journal 2011;53(1):34-7.
- The Diagnostic Separation of Transudates and Exudates in Ascitic Fluid and Pleural Fluid with Reference to Protein, LDH, Cholesterol and Fluid Albumin Gradient. Vyankatesh T. Anchinmane, Gururaj V. Puranik.Bombay Hospital Journal 2011; 53(2)::166 -172
- Medicolegal Aspects of Consent in Clinical Practice . Amit M. Patil , Vyankatesh T. Anchinmane. Bombay Hospital Journal 2011; 53(2): 203-208
- Dr. Chitra Pillai. Cardiovascular responses to exercises in young adults; Indian Practitioner: vol 64 (5) : May 2011: 286 – 292
- Dr Seema Bhorania. Nerve conduction studies in health professionals of a Municipal Hospital; Indian Practitioner: vol 64 (6) : June 2011: 348 – 352
- Study of cognitive impairments in Parkinson's patients and its correlation with freezing pf gait episodes, bradykinesia. Dr. Hutoxi Writer, Dr. Poorva Kulkarni, Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, 2011
- Sleep Bruxism: a review of therapeutic approaches,102-104,vol.19(2)& 20(1),Dr.mona shrivastava & Dr.Deoraj sinha.
- Biochemical markers for detecting alcohol abuse.105-116,vol.19(2)& 20(1),Dr.mona shrivastava & Dr.Deoraj sinha
- Study of emotional intelligence and empathy in medical undergraduates. Dr. Abhijit Faye. Dr. Ravindra Kamath, Dr. Gurvinder kalra, Dr.Rajiv Swamy. Indian journal of psychiatry 2011.
- Basu S, Yadav M, Joshi JM, Desai D, Moghe S. Active pre-treatment pure pulmonary parenchymal sarcoidosis with raised serum angiotensin converting enzyme level: characteristics on PET with glucose metabolism and cell proliferation tracers and HRCT. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2011 Mar 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Vinaya S Karkhanis, JM Joshi. Cement dust exposure-related emphysema in a construction worker. Lung India. 2011 Oct; 28(4):294-6.
- Vinaya S Karkhanis, JM Joshi. Spirometry in Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (COPD) special issue on chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. JAPI February 2012; VOL. 60.
- Vinaya S Karkhanis, JM Joshi. Combined Pulmonary fibrosis and emphysema in rubber industry worker. Lung India
- S. Bardapurkar ., H.S. Dumra, V.S. Karkhanis, V. Chandarana, A. Khoja, N. Prasad, R. Bhagat, A. Keni, N.J.B.P. Mumbai, S.B.M. Mumbai: Efficacy And Safety Evaluation Of A Dry Powder Inhaler Containing Salmeterol Xinafoate 25 Mcg/Fluticasone Propionate 250 Mcg In Subjects With Asthma: A Randomized, Open Label, Comparative, Active Controlled, Parallel Groups, And Multi-Centric Study.. The Internet Journal of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology. 2011 Volume 7 Number 2
- Vinaya S Karkhanis, Jyotsna M Joshi. Arterial Blood Gases and Acid Base Balance. Textbook of pulmonary and critical care medicine.
- Vinaya S Karkhanis, Jyotsna M Joshi. "Pleural effusion: Diagnosis, treatment and management".Open Access Emergency Medicine 2012.
- Vinaya S Karkhanis, JM Joshi. Simple Testing For Obstructive Sleep Apnoea. JAPEE to be published.
- Jakhere SG, Yadav D, Jain D, Subramanian KS. Is the Mount Fuji Sign synonymous with tension pneumocephalus ? A case report and reappraisal. (Accepted in European Journal of Radiology)
- Jakhere SG, Chemburkar VC, Yeragi BS, Bharambay VS. Imaging Findings of Disseminated Cysticercosis with Unusual Involvement of Spleen and Pancreas. ( Accepted in Journal of Global Infectious Diseases )
- Jakhere SG, Bharambay HV. Simultaneous blunt traumatic laceration of inferior vena cava and right renal artery: Computed Tomographic Diagnosis . ( Accepted in South African Journal of Surgery )
- Jakhere SG, Yadav D. Parsonage Turner Syndrome : MR imaging of an unusual cause of shoulder pain ( Submitted to Journal of Hong Kong College of Radiologists )
- Jakhere SG, Yadav DA, Tuplondhe GR. Case report: Varicosity of the communicating vein between the left renal vein and the left ascending lumbar vein mimicking a renal artery aneurysm: Report of an unusual site of varicose veins and a novel hypothesis to explain its association with abdominal pain. Indian J Radiol Imaging 2011;21:24-7.
- Jakhere SG, Yadav D, Bharambay HV. Acute calcific tendinitis of tibialis posterior tendon (TPT): A rare site of involvement. European Journal of Radiology ExtraVolume 77, Issue 1, January 2011, Pages e17-e20
- Jakhere S, Wagh V. Hirayama's disease: The importance of flexion magnetic resonance imaging. J Postgrad Med 2011;57:48-50
Skin & VD
- Khatu SS, Dhurat RS, Nayak CS, Pereira RR, Kagne RB Penicillamine induced elastosis perforans serpiginosa with abnormal “lumpy-bumpy” elastic fibres in lesional and non-lesional skin. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2011 Vol 77;1:55-8.